HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Monday 2 April 2012

Complete Fashion - Do You Like Fashion?What Color Are You Mixing and Matching.

Sometimes all a lady want is some hot fine style,just like colors.One thing I’ve noticed lately is the rising trend of color blocking,everyone has their own individual take on the trend and finds new ways to reinvent and reinterpret this idea of chic mix and match of hues.The beauty of colors is that it exciting
Tonto Dikeh in Color block
                                                                                       Uche Jombo
                                                                                 
Tonto Dike and Ebube Nwagbo in color blocking
                                                                         Terence Sambo
                                                                                  Tiwa Savage in color block


                                                                            Color blocking

19 comments:

  1. I love how easy and care free this color block outfit looks…Bravo @Tonto ,ebube and tiwa savage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour blocking at its very best,I'm enjoining all

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this, self expression in couture. Beautiful work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dannyboy Emeka2 April 2012 at 02:39

    I ALMOST MISS TOOK U FOR TONTO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This trend looks so great. I'll have to give it a go once summer comes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh me too I can't wait till the weather heats up a bit more here and I can get into this colour blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I'm lovin the girl with the blue and orange jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first pix of tonto is really chic,Inlove with the vintage bag,i think it cute on her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not everyone can be bold enough to step out their comfort zone in this.perfect collections,your blog is really making my day.ooops i hope my boss don't give me a sack letter lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially love the combo of the blue and pink @ ebube and the last pix

    ReplyDelete
  11. zee zee Ibrahim2 April 2012 at 03:00

    the way color blocking was meant to be. Sometimes combining hues can be daunting, but live a little and be bold!I love all the looks maliq

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Uche I love the vintage,She look so beautiful and happy,i also rep Terence

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right color blocking gives you a young and elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cut of her (@uche) clothes isn't really my style, but I love the bright bold colors - like the rest of them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Victoria berbie2 April 2012 at 03:30

    Color blocking is not by force ooo Ebube is tryin too hard

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colors are really bold

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maliq you seems to love everything about fashion,You actually don't have a particular style.You are style full.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maliq ooo lol you and these your color blocking thing sha,Prince Charles will never color block oo,same goes for me...Freeze of cool fm was right lol you guys needs to have that argument again,i enjoy the program .Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice fashion Tontlet my first time of seeing her color block

    ReplyDelete