HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Meet Man Who Inserted Acid On His Face To Look Like Michael Jackson Spent Around £2,000 On a Series Of Cosmetic

  Antonio Gleidson Rodrigues, 32 has spent around £2,000 on a series of cosmetic procedures and has even had rhinoplasty to imitate his late idol’s botched nose job. 
   Each day he spends around four hours rehearsing his dance moves and one and a half hours applying make up to make sure fellow fans in his hometown of Fortalenza continue to scream for a selfie or an autograph.
    Self-proclaimed number one Michael Jackson impersonator in Brazil Gleidson Jackson, as he likes to be known, said: “In 2009 I went into the operating theatre and had my nasal septum corrected which allowed me to reach the higher notes.


    “I wasn’t able to reach notes like Michael before but after surgery I can now sing some notes in falsetto.”

   After his first surgery Gleidson had hyaluronic acid injected into his face, which had a whitening effect and botox injections to enhance the area under his eyes.

   He also had surgery to close the gaps in his teeth and had his eyebrows tattooed, but there's even more to come, he insists.

  “If I can afford it in the future, I am thinking of working on my cheekbones so I can get rid of the wrinkles along my mouth – I also want to have my eyebrows arched.


   "I would like to have my forehead tattooed and have my nose made even slimmer”, he said.





1 comment: